- 1992-9318ft Skiff Grand Prix Champion
- 1993 / 94 Navigator on Heineken for the Whitbread Round the World Race. 1997 - Watch leader on Nicorette, capturing the Transatlantic record, and line honours Sydney Hobart 2000.
- 1997 / 98 - Navigator on Tracy Edwards' Royal Sun Alliance.
- 1997 Cross Channel Record 1998 2002- Nominated for World Yachtsman of the Year.
- 2000 - First place on Smile in the Hawaii top boat class of the Kenwood Cup.
- 2001 -Navigator on Kingfisher for EDS Atlantic Challenge 1st
- Navigator for two-boat testing for Team Tyco before Volvo Ocean Race.
- 2002 Navigator, Maiden II 5 world sailing speed records including 24 hour speed record, Cross Channel record. www.maidentwo.com
- 2002 1st San Francisco big Boat Series Farr 40.
- 2003 Female Sailor of the Year by Royal Melbourne Yacht Squadron for the prestigious Australian Yachting Awards
A qualified lawyer with a degree from Sydney University, Adrienne's main strengths lie in her
navigational and weather routing skills. She is currently studying an MSc in Applied Meteorology
at the University of Reading, UK. www.met.rdg.ac.uk
Adrienne learnt to sail as a child and has been involved in almost all forms of competitive ocean
sailing. Her experience is such that has probably the longest CV of all female sailors in the world.
12 Sydney Hobart Races, a Kenwood Cup, 10 World Championships, 5 Admirals Cup campaigns, involvement
in 3 Whitbread or Volvo campaigns, an EDS Atlantic Challenge, numerous championships in Olympic
Dinghy classes, and not forgetting being a crucial member of Tracy Edwards' previous all-female
Jules Verne attempt.
Adrienne's track record is truly impressive. Adrienne sailed on Nicorette
for the 2002 Sydney Hobart Race and sailed the Coffs Harbour Race in January on the same boat
renamed Travelex. 2nd over the line there. Adrienne remains a legal
consultant with White Young & Williams in Cairns, Queensland Australia.
For more information go to: http://www.personal.rdg.ac.uk/~swp02amc/